Sunday, January 20, 2008

Braaaiiiins..

So it seems there is a bit of a difference between the way a man works and a woman works..

..Like duh!

So the connection is, if Shawn of the Dead was real, us guys would have our best buddy out in the shed to play video games, which would be a true statement as this clip pretty much covers the basic facts between men and women.
Nothing Box
I would agree with this dynamic as it seems to be very true at my house. some times, I like to coast while watching TV or while eating dinner, or... (Watch the video before continuing.)

Having a rootbeer float often does not mean I'm contemplating the parallel universal method of trans portal time flow warp-travel theory.
AND It certainly isn't a hidden message connected to the fact that the third week in the first month of next year tied to the fact that when I first met my wife, which constitutes a hidden message in regards to how much I love her or what my next move may be considered as when dealing with significant relationship body language which in turn really means that my feelings towards here is less significant when absorbed by video games, which it isn't.

I am just wolfing down a rootbeer float (usually half consumed by my boy so we are both drinking fast to get the most before it is gone, because my boy will drink it all if I don't get some down first.)
Or
Just because the boy and I are out foraging on blackberries doesn't mean I'm secretly training him to be an anti-social, emotional abuser of woman and exercising the second principle of humanity in regards to woodland survival and anti-human behavior, it simply means.

The boy and I are hungry, and blackberries are free, and we are dumb enough to get poked by thorns because our hunger drives us beyond any thorns we encounter. Thats it. it's just because it's FOOD!

What where we thinking when we come in all dirty, berry stained and scratched up? while the wife knows she told us not to go out and get dirty or not to wear certain clothing while eating blackberries because they stain.
It isn't because, I as the older male know it will piss her off, that I am doing it on purpose because she specifically told us not to do this last week, and is a means of training my boy to disrespect something she thinks that she has told me a million times not to do, it is because, well, nothing! who would do that if they thought about it, honestly..

We are outside, there are berries, they are yummy. Whats running through our heads? Nothing, other then blackberries are yummy, and they are in reach, and it is a challenge to grab them and we guys overcome challenges.

We don't get into it because we know the spouse is going to rip into us later, or as a means of rebellion or some hidden agenda that we don't respect or love our family, we do it cuz we pull out the nothing box, and while thats going on, we where hungry, so after words, after the nothing box is put away and we see we are scratched up and stained, then we run in and try to change our clothing before the female unit notice we change our clothing, which never works, and then we try to hide in our nothing box again as we get into trouble.

Another one for the "Nothing box" If you don't want us eating blackberry's then let us play the video games instead of kicking us outside where the berries are. It's a no win for both parties, at least remind us to change into grubby cloths when you kick us out, because we don't remember because on the way out the door we are checking our nothing box to see what to do while we are outside, and theres nothing in the nothing box to remind us to change before getting into the blackberries.

So when the nothing box is put away, Well the "I love you" box is still full, so it is still there, just not in the same box as the "what where you thinking" which is what normally goes in the "Nothing" box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! and so true!!!!